Monday, January 24, 2011

Hail to the Chef by Julie Hyzy

Okay, so I went ahead and downloaded another one yesterday. Ollie is now the executive chef at the White House and is facing the holiday season with all of its stress and official functions - and ... this time instead of an internationally known assassin, they have a bomber - inside the White House. Good fun. Secret Service boyfriend only had a couple of lines in this one - is Ollie falling for the bomb expert?

Now, I swear that I am not going to download any more light entertainment until the weekend. I still have three books here from the dean's shelf, another that my daughter recommended, and I probably should be reading Chapter 4 from my statistics book.

Oh yeah - I did watch The Girl Who Played With Fire since two of the power users are at work and the third is asleep - I had all our bandwidth to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment