Saturday, March 5, 2011

When Organizing isn't Enough by Julie Morgenstern

The subtitle is "Shed your stuff and change your life." I have not embarked upon her program - I like to read through and get a global picture before I dive into something like this. She has a lot of good things to say, and I may undertake some form of the plan at some point.

This could be called The Zen of Organizing Your Life. It calls for a great deal of introspection and logically is an extention - or a combination - of her various books on organization, which are entitled Something from the Inside Out - organization, time-management, etc. Her contention is that imposing organization is not likely to be effective. One must discover and pursue what they will gain by the process and go from there.

I did not read this all today - it has been my bathroom reading for several weeks. I may start the Dalai Lama's book next.

No comments:

Post a Comment