Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shakespeare's Trollop by Charlaine Harris

I thought I deserved this after slogging through a couple of rather massive numbers that I did not particularly enjoy.

Harris is in great form. Shockingly, the first victim is one of the characters featured in the series from the very beginning. The second was unfamiliar to me, but if Lily keeps losing clients at this rate and in this way, no one in town is going to hire her to clean for them. Maybe she could move here, I'd hire her. After all, if her clients are murdered, she always finds out who did it.

And things are getting serious with boyfriend, Jack. The next book will probably tell whether Harris is tired of bringing in new men for Lily and lets him stay or runs him out of town and cuts Lily loose again.

No comments:

Post a Comment