Wednesday, December 25, 2013

"P" is for Peril by Sue Grafton

Finished on 28Nov.

I notice that I have remembered enough to write at least some minimal notes about most of the books that I read a month or so ago - okay, not quite that - the date on this one is November 28th and today is Christmas Eve - but the point is that I remember at least some salient details about the stories I have read - with the exception of the Sue Grafton books. These I have to reopen and check out the beginning and maybe the end before I recall anything about them.

My current theory is that part of the problem is the lack of connection between the titles and the text. Early in the series I think she did a better job of that, but by this point the connections are vague at best.

This one begins with a missing doctor and progresses through the usual murder and mayhem. I do remember where and more or less how they found the body, I simply can't remember why the vic was murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment