Monday, December 16, 2013

"N" is for Noose by Sue Grafton

Finished on 11Nov. So much for my resolution to stay on top of this. I've been spending so much time madly crocheting baby gifts that I'm way behind again - and I'm not done yet! I can knit or crochet and read at the same time, but not type...

These notes will be brief until I catch up. This is one of Kinsey's out of town jobs. She has been over in Nevada with Dietz during his knee surgery and stopped in Small Town, Cali, to take on this job the job for an old client of his. So this time she has the stranger thing going against her.

The title refers to the MO which is all that connects a couple of murders. This had been spotted by the primary murder victim - a cop in this small town, the client is his wife - also an outsider and not highly regarded by the locals.

I'm wondering if this is when Kinsey starts bemoaning her lack of judgment in taking each and every case. I've read two more since this one, and she whines along this line in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment