Saturday, May 28, 2011

Arrows of the Queen by Mercedes Lackey

I know -- this is just on the top end of YA and I have read it more times than I can remember. In spite of all that, it remains one of the books that I return to when I am tired or depressed. I always think that I will just read my favorite parts - like Talia's meeting with Rolan and subsequent trip to the capital - and then get back to something else, but it never seems to work that way. I've read it all the way through - again - and will go look for the second book before I go to bed tonight. That's okay. I have another Donna Leon book begun, and it is one that I haven't read before! And I'm reading the new book club book - Predictably Irrational. But with two classes on the schedule for June, I probably won't be doing much reading for its own sake for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment