Saturday, December 4, 2010

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

The supernatural thriller I mentioned above. Celtic mythology. Set in Ireland - although the setting did not seem to me to be particularly significant - except for the Celtic creepy-crawlies.

Talk about your guilty pleasures - I kept wanting to put it down and say, "This is one of those books that it is not necessary for me to finish reading just because I started it." Instead, I kept on reading. The main reason I wanted to quit was the heroine - inane, self-centered, conscious (to the point of taking off her underwear in very public locations) of every male that crosses her path - or at least of the pretty ones, the teenager attitude of "if you tell me 'no' then that is the one thing that I will do."

No comments:

Post a Comment