Monday, November 26, 2012

Dark Tort by Diane Mott Davidson

I think I have read this before in the period of this blog. For one thing, it was already on my kindle. Definitely a clue. This one is set in and around a law firm. Goldy is on the scene because she has been catering breakfasts for the firm and meeting a young intern and neighbor of hers at the law office's kitchen for cooking lessons while she preps for the breakfasts. The intern is the victim and the plot is all the usual intrigue and jealousy. A good read.

I am enjoying the fact that they have started tacking the recipes on the end of the book instead of imbedding them in the story. I'm sure they are excellent recipes, and the food talk makes it all very tempting, but I have finally faced the fact that the likelihood that I will ever prepare any of those concoctions is vanishingly small.

No comments:

Post a Comment