Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Heralds of Valdemar by Mercedes Lackey

Yes, all three volumes, but this time on my Kindle - now they should be handy the next time I want to reread them.

Now, having reread something that I know I can depend on, I can get back out there and try something new - or something that I haven't read in a very long time. I also have the next book club book to read.

I'm not going to bother to review these, after all, I think I have read them twice since I have been keeping this blog. I will pick up the first one sometimes and promise myself that I only want to read the first part - and then running through the whole series. I think I can put off a reread of the Liaden stories for a while - until I really need a comfort treatment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment