Friday, October 31, 2014

Murder: London - New York by John Creasy

16Aug. Paper.

I picked this up off the freeby table. Back in the day, I used to read John Creasy, not faithfully or obsessively as I did others, but he was definitely on my list - and a number of them are still on my shelves. My sister reminded (or informed me, because I have no memory of having known) that Creasy (under that name and his many other pen names) is one of those who challenged Isaac Asimov for most prolific writer of the 20th century. Apparently, it has been said that he was cranking out a book a week for years. Whatever, as long as he was still putting out entertaining reads, I'm okay with that.

As the title telegraphs, this one is a transatlantic number calling for the cooperation and collaboration of a detective of New Scotland Yard and a member of the NYPD.

No comments:

Post a Comment