Friday, January 2, 2015

Rainbow Valley by L. M. Montgomery

27Dec. Kindle.

I really hadn't intended to continue the series immediately, but this was just there on my computer. It is cold at my desk and I have not been sitting here as much - so the books on my kindle and my new kindle have been getting more attention. At least, that's what I thought - my kindles are not communicating well, so I have a different book on each - and paper in the bathroom.

This was more like the earlier books - maybe Lucy herself recognized the lack of children as a problem. There were certainly enough children in this one. The minister's four children - the "manse" children - and Anne and Gilbert's six (yes, six) and the orphan girl that the manse children adopt. Sufficient crowd to create all sorts of craziness. The minister's daughter Faith carries the Anne-ishness on most "faithfully" I think. She always has the best of intentions ---

No comments:

Post a Comment