Thursday, June 20, 2013

Gun Games by Faye Kellerman

Kellerman, Faye, that is, is on my "reread in order agenda," but my sister finished this fairly recent one while she was here last visit and left it. I started it - then it disappeared, so I bought the kindle version to finish it. By the way, the missing paperback did turn up - well, the pieces of it did. I guess the dog didn't like it all that much. At least he returned the pieces when he was finished with it. When my dog finishes a book, he really finishes it.

There must be at least a dozen books between where I'm rereading and this one. The boys are all grown up, Hannah is away in college, and the Deckers have semi-adopted a teenaged piano prodigy, son of --- all that is a little complicated.

A lot less Rina and Peter in this one, but a good solid story with a chilling ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment