Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Arrow's Flight by Mercedes Lackey

Finished them all. Next time I reread them, I will just keep it a secret and we can just assume that I was too busy to read anything for a couple of days.

I know that there are more Valdemar books, but I haven't ever gotten around to reading them. I remember reading Katharine Kurtz's Deryni books and after I had read the prequels and the sequels I never really cared to go back to the original three which I liked very much and had read several times. On the other hand, maybe reading the rest of them would cure me of these. Of course, then I would have to find something else to go back to when I wanted some "comfort reading" - yes, from the same general idea as comfort food. At this moment, I'm tired and depressed from just the thought of the next four weeks. And one of the two courses I am committed to I actually expect to thoroughly enjoy - if keeping up with the other doesn't take all the fun out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment